Monday, March 17, 2008

Hospital Tests

I had to go to Riverview Hospital at 6:30 a.m. this morning for tests. I must say it was one of the more innocuous testing procedures I have endured. I had an ultrasound and nuclear medicine test for gall bladder disease. Yep, another organ system acting up on the ol' Doc.

The parking lot was actually empty at that hour and there was no waiting in lines anywhere. The tests themselves were pretty much painless-just one IV injection of radioactive dye for the nuclear scan. I was done and out of there in less than 3 hours-a personal best!

I have spent the rest of the day doing paperwork for church. Not an exciting day, but I am content at getting a few things crossed off my list. Back at work at the clinic tomorrow. Between clients, patients and staff, things are always a bit wild-literally and figuratively ;>)

No comments: