Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad!

My husband, Ray, and I had a wonderful Easter. My business partner and BFF, Shirley and her husband, Steve,invited us to their house for dinner. We had a delicious ham with all the side dishes and we all ate too much.

After dinner,Steve and Ray sat down in front of the TV and both were snoring before long. I gave Lucas a bath in Shirley's kitchen sink in preparation for his photo shoot. You can't go to Shirley's house without some kind of photography taking place ;>)





I must say, Lucas is a natural model. He sat and posed just like a pro. Shirley got some gorgeous shots. Now Lucas can have his own "studio portrait" just like his big brother, Merlin.

All in all, I am feeling especially blessed today. Alleluia, He is Risen!

1 comment:

Shirley Alexander said...

Ellen, We all had SUCH a Blessed Easter! We're so grateful you and Ray and Lucas could join us and share the day with us! And I know Play-Doh, Holly, Skyler, Sammy, Tucker, Sonja, and the other feathered and furred kids were glad you were here, too! After you left, I decided it was time for Tucker to have HIS photo session -- been way too long since his last one. I got a couple of good shots of him - I'll post them on the forum later... www.thebirdforums.com
I reached Trevor on the phone (at Ft. Bliss in El Paso) and he spent Easter by himself while Jane and her family went to Carlsbad Caverns for the day. He can't leave the city at this time... I'm so glad I sent them a box full of Easter goodies!

~ Shirley :)